There are many occasions when your body tells you it’s time to rest, but that is not always a possibility,” says Mokete Sekhesa Brand Manager for Turbovite®. “You just need a quick pick-me-up to get you through the rest of the day, and downing your tenth cup of coffee is not the answer.”
Sekhesa suggests the following ways to get a little more bounce in your step during the day:
- Get some fresh air – if there is the opportunity to go outside and breathe in some fresh air, and increase your Vitamin D intake, then this is a good way to get out of your funk. If going outside is not an option, open the nearest window and breathe in the air.
- Change of scenery – getting up from your desk and walking over to another section of the office can sometimes do the job. Why not try a walking meeting? Sitting in a boardroom is hardly the atmosphere for inspiration; get out doors and walk about to get the creative juices flowing.
- Stretch – sitting in your chair all day, is one of the reasons why your body gets tired. Get up, stretch, and get your blood flowing and your body moving.
- Sweeten things up – Turbovite® Sweets are high in energy, Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin C – perfect for a workplace pick-me-up. Keep a few rolls in your desk draw or in your laptop bag for when you are on the go between meetings.
- Switch tasks – sometimes inspiration is not possible because you have been staring at the same thing on your computer all morning. Switch it up and get your brain working on something different.